The Aicon Automated Scanning In Production stereoScan white light scanner can capture minimal deviations and delicate structures with high accuracy (<0.1 mm). In contrast to a coordinate measuring machine which touches single points, the
scanner captures the entire surface of the component. This results in a higher density of information. The user gets an exact 3D image of the measuring object with a colour map showing the deviations from CAD-data.
The 3D scanner comes with two 16-megapixel-cameras and is characterised by a detail resolution and an accuracy previously only known from coordinate measuring machines.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Anca: FCP4 Drill Grinder
● Behringer: HBE320-523GA Bandsaw Machine
● Sandvik Coromant: Vibration Damper
● Hexagon’s Absolute Arm Now Features 3D Laser Scanner
● New High-Definition Feature Scanner For Automated Inspection
● Hexagon Launches QUINDOS 2019.2
● Blum-Novotest To Highlight Measuring, Testing Technology at EMO 2019
● Faro Launches Cobalt Design Structured Light 3D Scanner
● EMO 2019: ANCA To Launch Latest Generation Of ToolRoom Software
● Siemens Invests In New Materials Solutions Facility
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!