Tianjin, China: Anca Motion, an Australian-based manufacturer of computer numerical controlled grinding machines, has opened a new facility in the industrial area of Tianjin, China.
The facility is 273 sq m and will cover applications development and support, training, sales and logistics, and will provide the Chinese market with solutions in application development, Industry 4.0, EtherCAT and mechatronic systems Anca Motion.
“Anca Motion are excited about what we have to offer and the potential relationships that will be made here in China,” said Grant Anderson, chief executive officer.
The Anca Motion company also has an office in Shanghai, set up in 2004, that provides sales and support for their tool and cutter grinding machines.
Consider linking to these articles:
● NextSense: Osiris Hot Measuring System
● Edd China Discusses Vibration-Damping Technology in New Sandvik Coromant Film
● NIMS Partners With OMIC To Develop Metrology Standards And Certification
● Goodway To Invest US$65.9M In Smart Machinery
● JFE Steel Partners With China’s Largest Steelmaker To Produce Metal Powder
● 3D Systems And GF Machining Solutions Expand Partnership
● TÜV SÜD And thyssenkrupp Innovations Sign MoU To Develop Additive-Manufacturing-Enabled Eolutions In APAC
● Mazda Innovates Automotive Electrical Systems Using Siemens’ Model-Based Generative Design Tools
● Fagor Arrasate Intelligent Stamping Systems Showcased At MetalForm China Fair
● Predictive Maintenance Solutions For Machine Tools Reduce Cost The Smart Way
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!