Arno Werkzeuge is expanding its product range with through tool coolant holders integrated with precise coolants straight to the cutting edge.
The holder is available in shank sizes 12 x 12 and 16 x 16. The coolant inlet is individually placed, it can be inserted from the rear of the holder or the side. Various threaded connectors are also available. Efficient cooling of the insert cutting edge protects coatings which can be deteriorate due temperature changes. Swarf control is improved even on problematic materials, owing to secure and reliable machining.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Nimble Flexibility: Providing Niche Tooling Services
● Haimer: Safe-Lock
● Tungaloy Introduces Full Profile Threading Inserts With Four Cutting Edges
● Blum-Novotest To Highlight Measuring, Testing Technology at EMO 2019
● High Speed Accurate Machining
● Diebold: JetSleeve 2.0
● Mapal: Drilling From Solid In Steel
● Kennametal Makes Hard Turning More Cost-Effective
● Walter’s HU5 Geometry Enhances Capabilities Of Cutting Machines
● heimatec to Showcase New Tool Features and Innovations at METALEX 2019
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!