Ecoclean GmbH’s solvent-based large-chamber cleaning system EcoCduty is designed for loads measuring up to 1250 x 840 x 970 mm and weighing up to 1 tonne. It uses hydrocarbons or polar solvents and operates under full vacuum. Its modular design provides adaptability to individual user needs. Configured as a vapour-degreaser in its standard version, the system is additionally available with one or two stainless steel flood tanks – e.g., for a process comprising vapour degreasing and injection flood washing or vapour degreasing, injection flood washing plus a preserving step. Moreover, the unit is perfectly suitable for cleaning off sulphur-containing oils.
EcoCcore – A new dimension in solvent-based cleaning
Rising demands for the quality of parts require increasingly complex solutions from industrial parts cleaning processes. With the EcoCcore a solvent cleaning machine perfectly tailored to satisfy these requirements has been designed. The system offers maximum flexibility and high capacity with respect to throughput and volumes, with optimized cost efficiency as the result.
Maximum flexibility and high capacity with enhanced cost efficiency
The system design of the EcoCcore combines all the benefits of a solvent-based cleaning system with extremely simple operation.
Users benefit from:
- A higher load capacity: increases throughput and lowers unit costs.
- Adaptable operation: with hydrocarbons and modified alcohols for changing production conditions.
- Optimized system technology: for improved part cleaning.
- Exceptional ease of maintenance: smart modular construction facilitates ease of maintenance.
- Intuitive system operation: a new HMI panel with clearly laid out process tracking which includes integrated partial visualization.
- High flexibility: via a variety of available load compositions, combination filter housing and component preservation options..
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!