Cheto’s SiC machine can perform machining with five sides with a maximum angle of -25 deg/+25 deg. The kinematics allows the machining of five sides with one setup and a working angle of -90 deg/+45 deg.
The company’s machines have also been adapted with a new optional automatic gun drill, which allow for the storage of gun drills of up to 1.8 m long. They have tool changing systems to exchange between deep-hole drilling and milling processes.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Siemens Invests In New Materials Solutions Facility
● Hoffman Group: Garant Disc Brushes
● Heller: HF Series 5-Axis Machining Centres
● Significantly Better Surface Finishes Thanks To Vibration Damping
● Walter’s HU5 Geometry Enhances Capabilities Of Cutting Machines
● Hwacheon on VMCs vs. HMCs
● 3D Systems And GF Machining Solutions Expand Partnership
● Tungaloy Expands Copy Milling Cutter Diameter Lineup
● Sandvik Coromant To Showcase Digital Solutions For Machining Processes At EMO 2019
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!