BalTec’s core competence is to provide solutions for the joining of components. ELECTRIC is BalTec’s latest innovation. Compared to CLASSIC pneumatic or hydraulic machines, this Servo Technology offers enormous benefits.
- Speed – extremely short forming time > increase in productivity
- Flexibility – accommodate difficult operation
- One machine – four different processes (when interchanging the process module): Radial, Tangential, Orbital & Roller
Forming with one and the same machine!
- Easy to use – no need to understand CNC programming
- Reduction of scrap / NOK parts
- Low energy cost – far lower than conventional pneumatic machines
- Protection of your investment!! – easily change over to a different application
- Fully digital process – very short time to change the setup. Every time exactly the same parameters and result of the processed parts
- Intelligent process – accommodate components with great tolerances and produce consistently OK parts
- Full & comprehensive process data log to meet requirements regarding data archiving, traceability with MES, Industry 4.0, etc.
- Setup, parameter changes, communication via operator interface panel (HMI) or simply a Windows-based PC While applying the various forming methods, in combination with a linear motion to and from the workpiece and integrated rotational drive, superb control over the forming process is possible.
BalTec core competence lies in the execution and development of intelligent solutions in the field of joining technology. Allow us to do a feasibility study, the first one at no cost to you. Our knowledge results from over 50 years of experience in joining and assembly technology.
Article by BalTec AG / [email protected]
What You Missed:
Vale And Partners To Invest In Nickel Project In Indonesia
Metalworking Fluids Market Outlook By Industries And Areas
New-Vehicle Market Expands For Third Straight Month
Semiconductor Industry to End 2022 in Loss! Can Chip Makers Manage?
Investment Opportunities For Saudi Businesses In Indonesia
The Untapped Benefits Of Material Analyzers
Investigating Process Parameters And Optimisation In EDM
A Crazy Trio: Craftsmanship, High-Tech, And 20,000 Watts From Bystronics Laser Cutting
Computer Forms Partners Thailand’s Energy Absolute To Sell, Produce EVs In Malaysia
Southeast Asia Hopes To Become The Next EV Hub
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!
Letter to the Editor
Do you have an opinion about this story? Do you have some thoughts you’d like to share with our readers? APMEN News would love to hear from you!
Email your letter to the Editorial Team at [email protected]