Companies such as Ottopia, Voysys, Phantom Auto, and Quantum Signal LLC, among others, are focused on offering advanced teleoperation solutions and services. These companies are offering innovative solutions to various major automotive players such as Denso Corporation in order to enhance their offerings. Teleoperation happens to be a necessity to assist autonomous vehicles through complex situations. Hence, it is gaining immense popularity in the autonomous vehicles segment.
Furthermore, the adoption of industry 4.0 technologies in teleoperation is expected to further drive market growth. Increasing government investments in industry 4.0 in recent years are further boosting market expansion. Moreover, to boost automation within industries, governments are providing subsidies as well as allowances in order to push the adoption of industry 4.0.
The growing popularity of robotic applications is primarily driving the growth of the teleoperations market. With the advent of IoT and growing admiration of IoT applications across smart and connected devices, there has been a rise in demand for teleoperation solutions and services. Increasing demand for smart factory applications is a major factor driving market growth.
- For instance, in May 2021, Phantom Auto entered into a partnership agreement with Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Group in order to scale up remote operations for unmanned forklifts. Solutions provided by Phantom Auto will enable clients of the latter company remotely operate unmanned tuggers, pallet jacks, and counterbalances, among others.
- In May 2021, Ottopia announced the availability of its teleoperation software on the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX platform, an end-to-end platform used by the transportation industry in order to develop safe and autonomous vehicles. Ottopia happens to be the only teleoperation provider to offer innovative solutions with automotive grade technology.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- North America was the leading market in 2020 in terms of value for teleoperations. Over the coming years, South Asia and Pacific is expected to be a key market for sustainable revenue generation.
- Large enterprises are expected to offer higher incremental opportunity during the forecast period.
- There has been a rise in demand for teleoperation platforms/software owing to increasing popularity of remote-working due to COVID-19.
- With growing popularity of teleoperation services, countries in Asia Pacific such as India, China, and Japan are expected to witness potential growth opportunities.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to surge at a CAGR of 20.9% through 2031, and is expected to continue its dominance over the coming years.
- The market in China and India is expected to progress at impressive CAGRs of 22.3% and 29.8%, respectively, through 2031.
“Growing popularity of smart factory coupled with increasing demand for robotic process automation is driving demand for teleoperations in mature markets,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Get full access of report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32622
You might be interested:
The Longest Subsea Cable System in the World
Witness The Future-General Motors Investor Event 2021
World’s Most Sustainable Companies 2021
Malwarebytes Cybercrime Report Reveals Cybercrime Does Not Impact Individuals Equally
How Oil & Gas Companies Are Leveraging Emerging Technologies
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!