Haimer’s Safe-Lock pull out protection system ensures safe cutting tool clamping. Special drive keys in the tool holder perfectly match the spiral shaped grooves on the cutting tool shank, thus creating frictional clamping forces and a positive locking form-fit. This effectively prevents the cutting tool from pulling out of the tool holder. Furthermore, it increases the productivity through faster permissible speeds and increased tool life.
During trochoidal milling operations, where the cutting speed and axial depth of cut can be increased through software support, the productivity is significantly improved. As a result, milling operations are carried out three times faster with deeper depths of cut, even when it comes to difficult or unyielding machine materials.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● OMAX Presents Waterjet Cutting Technology at EMO 2019
● Fagor Arrasate Intelligent Stamping Systems Showcased At MetalForm China Fair
● Tungaloy Adds Grooving And Parting Toolholders To Expand Coverage
● Tungaloy Expands Copy Milling Cutter Diameter Lineup
● MAPAL Group Reports Growth, Expansion In 2018
● Optimised Tool Management Through Integrated Process Chain
● Tungaloy Collet Chuck Sleeve Strengthens ID Turning Capability For Small Diameters
● ISCAR Launches Chipformer For Finish Turning On Superalloys
● Sandvik Coromant To Showcase Digital Solutions For Machining Processes At EMO 2019
● Agathon Showcases Its Innovations For Tool And Mould In EMO 2019
● EMO 2019: ANCA To Launch Latest Generation Of ToolRoom Softw
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!