heimatec GmbH is presenting a wide range of innovative solutions and new products at EMO Hannover 2019. An INNOVATION AREA will show driven and static tools with the polygonal tool interface “pti” as well as the latest version of the digital tool management system heimatec.Sensoric. Also on display are new products such as the heimatec.Cradle, tools with the Capto quick-change system, and the heimatec.SwissTooling product family. heimatec will be exhibiting at Hall 5 Booth D34.
heimatec’s EMO exhibition booth offers a lot of space for different thematic worlds. It features an INNOVATION AREA where visitors can see what stage of development two new products are in. As a member of the extended expert group of the pti-working group, heimatec presents several tool holders and driven tool units with the new conical-polygonal lathing interface pti.
Digital tool management is finding ever greater areas of application for driven tools. For a long time, heimatec has been developing a system solution under the product group name heimatec.Sensoric for the acquisition and monitoring of various tool parameters such as rotation, temperature, vibration and battery condition. heimatec is presenting the latest version of this Industry 4.0 solution in its INNOVATION AREA.
Meanwhile, the latest innovation heimatec.Cradle, a revolutionary tool system for high-precision machining of bearing seats in pump housings, will be presented for the first time. The housing of the Cradle tool unit is precisely adapted to the geometry of the pump housing, achieving maximum rigidity in the machining process. A specific interface for milling tools also ensures the best possible machining results.
Specially developed for Swiss type lathes, heimatec.SwissTooling presents a comprehensive range of tools that includes both static tool holders and driven tool units. The range is characterised by a long service life and the highest processing quality.
heimatec has extended its product range with heimatec.Capto, a modular quick-change tool system that significantly increases set-up and changeover efficiency. heimatec.Capto is extremely flexible and offers wide modularity and a high availability of interchangeable inserts for lathes and machining centres. The heimatec.Capto quick-change tooling system is available for Capto sizes C3, C4, C5, C6, C8 and C10.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Sandvik Coromant To Showcase Digital Solutions For Machining Processes At EMO 2019
● Tungaloy Partners With MachiningCloud For Online Metal Cutting Tool Catalogue
● SCHUNK Launches Powerful 24V Grippers For Small Components
● Heimatec To Expand Production At Renchen Site
● Agathon Showcases Its Innovations For Tool And Mould In EMO 2019
● Tungaloy Collet Chuck Sleeve Strengthens ID Turning Capability For Small Diameters
● EuroBLECH 2018: Hypertherm Launches Two Metal Cutting Innovations
● EMO 2019: ANCA To Launch Latest Generation Of ToolRoom Software
● OMAX Presents Waterjet Cutting Technology at EMO 2019
● NextSense: Osiris Hot Measuring System
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!