Heller’s HF Series 5-axis machining centres comprise the HF 3500 and HF 5500 models. The main target groups for this new machine concept are the automotive industry, its suppliers and the general machine-building industry.
The machining centres from the new series feature a fifth axis provided by the workpiece, and have been designed for dynamic 5-sided as well as simultaneous 5-axis machining. The horizontal spindle, for example, enables fast tool changes.
Our solution competence comprises a wide range of parts and materials machined under the most diverse conditions – watch our video about the machining of aluminium.
The model HF 3500 allows a maximum permissible workpiece weight of 550 kg, while the model HF 5500 enables a workpiece weight of 750 kg.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Kennametal KOR 5: The King Of Roughing
● New Solid Carbide Milling Cutters For Tool And Mould Making
● Heimatec To Showcase New Products, Tool Innovations At EMO 2019
● Hwacheon on VMCs vs. HMCs
● The versatile machine for large tasks
● WIKUS WIstore Enables Automated and Dynamic Reordering Processes
● CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2019 Presents The Most Comprehensive IT And Digital Business Platform For SMEs
● heimatec to Showcase New Tool Features and Innovations at METALEX 2019
● Crash Course In Milling: Drilling, Tapping, and Boring
● Decrease In Machine Tool Orders In Third Quarter 2019
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!