Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is offering a range of free offline licensing and remote access options designed to enable efficient home working for manufacturing professionals facing new productivity challenges during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Home working options will be provided for Hexagon’s production software and metrology software offerings, as well as the MSC Software range of CAE solutions, at least until 30 June 2020. Manufacturers running metrology equipment in factories can remotely monitor and analyse how key assets are performing for free with HxGN SFx | Asset Management. Users will also have access to additional online learning resources.
“The purpose of our smart manufacturing solutions is to improve quality and productivity and this challenge is especially acute during this time of extensive home working” said Paolo Guglielmini, President of Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division. “So, to support the industries we serve, we’re offering special access to our software and learning tools for both current customers and non-customers who can benefit from our technology.”
“Like many businesses in the manufacturing sector, we have many employees working from home at the moment and we appreciate that giving them the right tools to work remotely is essential to their wellbeing and success. By offering learning and remote working solutions I hope we can contribute to maintaining productivity and quality while keeping employees in manufacturing safe.”
Details on how to access the home working packages can be found at www.hexagonmi.com/wahs. The offering will include:
- Extension of licences for work-from-home support or alternative access options for MSC Software CAE solutions
- Licence move, remote access or additional temporary home office licences for Hexagon’s CAD CAM software
- Free offline licences of the latest versions of PC-DMIS and other leading metrology software
- Free remote machine monitoring via the HxGN SFx | Asset Management asset performance management solution
- Free access to online learning for Hexagon’s metrology and MSC Software solutions
For other exclusive articles, visit www.equipment-news.com.
Check these articles out:
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!