Designed for “High Mix – Low Volume” manufacturing, Hwacheon’s D2-5AX – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Centre is available from 4+1 to full 5-axis, plus four different spindles are available for selection catering to many different application requirements and materials. It is well-designed for automated production with either Robot or Automated Workpiece Changer system.
Various spindles suit different application needs (from 12,000 to 24,000 rpm high speed & high torque) and materials, from aluminium and stainless steel to titanium and inconel.
It has a built-in motor spindle with the Hwacheon signature Cooling and Lubrication System. Hydraulic clamping of B & C for higher rigidity (option). Linear Roller Guideways ensure highest stability and precision. Cantilever support for the table provides higher load and stability during machining. Very effective chip disposal ensures continuous production cycles. There is hydraulic clamping of B and C axes for higher rigidity.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Walter’s HU5 Geometry Enhances Capabilities Of Cutting Machines
● Kennametal Makes Hard Turning More Cost-Effective
● ISCAR Launches Chipformer For Finish Turning On Superalloys
● New Solid Carbide Milling Cutters For Tool And Mould Making
● Sandvik Coromant Uses AM To Create Lightweight Milling Cutter
● New High-Definition Feature Scanner For Automated Inspection
● Kennametal KOR 5: The King Of Roughing
● Walter Enables Automatic Detection and Alignment of Tools and Blanks
● heimatec to Showcase New Tool Features and Innovations at METALEX 2019
● Heller HF5500 5-Axis Machining Centre
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!