ISCAR is upgrading the ISCARMILL F75 family of 75 deg indexable face milling cutters, which carry single-sided square inserts SP , by introducing new milling cutters that are intended for mounting the same inserts
The new cutters, designated as F75…-M, are available in a shell mill configuration and feature an advanced design for better productivity. In accordance with the new design, the inserts that are mounted in the cutters F75…-M are clamped with the use of a wedge system, providing high clamping reliability and high repeatability for positioning an insert active cutting edge. In addition, the wedge clamping principle enables quick and easy mounting of the inserts and their indexing.
The main features of the new cutters are as follows:
- 50 – 125 mm cutter diameter range
- Shell mill design configuration
- Clamping inserts by wedge for reliable, quick and easy securing of the inserts and their indexing
- Coolant holes directed to each active cutting edge of the mounted inserts for effective coolant supply through the cutter body
- Silver-grayish protective plating is applied to the cutter bodies, ensuring increased body tool life due to improved anti-scratch and abrasive-resistance properties and high anti-corrosion protection
- Machining main engineering materials such as carbon and alloy steel, cast iron and stainless steel
- Wide range of face milling operations
- Broad range of usage in various industrial branches
For other exclusive articles, visit www.equipment-news.com.
Check these articles out:
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!