Pennsylvania, US: The board of directors at Kennametal Incorporated has appointed Christopher Rossi as president and chief executive officer of the company, and he has also been elected to be a director on the board.
Mr Rossi succeeds Ron De Feo, whom the board has appointed as executive chairman of the board; both appointments will be effective from August this year.
“With more than 30 years of leadership experience, (Mr Rossi) has delivered sustainable results across a breadth of functions including operations, marketing and sales, R&D, product management, supply chain and technology innovation,” said Lawrence W Stranghoener, chairman of the board of directors.
Mr Rossi previously served as the chief executive officer of Dresser-Rand at Siemens—a supplier of high-speed rotating equipment—from September 2015 through May 2017. He holds a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering from Virginia Tech and a master in business administration in corporate finance and operations management from the University of Rochester’s Simon School of Business.
“I look forward to working together with the Kennametal team across the globe to continue building a strong future for the company,” commented Mr Rossi.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Uber Buys 24,000 Cars From Volvo In Autonomous Driving Deal
● Tungaloy Adds Grooving And Parting Toolholders To Expand Coverage
● LVD Opens Customer Experience Centre In Malaysia
● Improving Metal Cutting Productivity With A High-Powered Sawing Machine
● Renishaw Announce Partner & Distributor For Additive Manufacturing In China
● GE Aviation Forms Engine Overhaul Joint Venture with SIAEC, Announces New Plant
● Mitsubishi Motors To Invest Seven Billion Baht In Its Thailand Facility
● Nadine Crauwels Appointed Sandvik Coromant’s New President
● Tungaloy Partners With MachiningCloud For Online Metal Cutting Tool Catalogue
● TRUMPF Reports 6% Revenue Growth in FY2019
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!