LVD’s Electra FL 3015 eight kW fibre laser cutting machine can maintain two G acceleration speed while cutting. The machine is equipped with a Laser Cutting Machine head featuring automated adjustment of focus position and focus diameter (zoom focus). Zoom focus control can affect piercing times, cutting speeds and cut performance in all material types and thicknesses.
The Laser Cutting Machine also offers two levels of automation. The FA-L is an automated load/unload system designed to keep pace with the laser cutting machine speed. The CT-L has capabilities for loading, unloading and storage of raw materials and finished parts.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Round Tool Concepts: Indexable, Solid or Both
● Tungaloy’s Latest TetraForce-Cut Chipbreaker Provides Efficiency in Difficult Grooving
● GEORG At EMO 2019: Digital Twin Becomes Real
● LVD Announces Acquisition Of Italian Industrial Automation Firm, COMPAC S.r.l.
● OMAX Presents Waterjet Cutting Technology at EMO 2019
● ISCAR Launches Chipformer For Finish Turning On Superalloys
● Smart Data in the Metalworking Industry
● Sustainable Manufacturing Thanks To Fiber Lasers And Automation
● HEIDENHAIN Presents Controls And Measuring Technology For Efficient Production
● Marposs Supports The DIGIMAN Project
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!