Japan: Machine tool manufacturer Mazak has partnered with MachiningCloud, a provider of product data content for the machining industry; this will enable Mazak customers to have direct access to complete and up-to-date cutting tool product data from cutting tool and workholding manufacturers.
Customers will have direct access to current and complete tooling data without needing to search through printed catalogues and multiple websites to find their ideal tooling.
Users will also have access to the program interface which features a virtual machining experience with the latest cutting tool data, and the ability to the right new cutting tools and information on how to best run them on their CNC machines.
“We are excited about our collaboration with Mazak,” said Chuck Mathews, managing director, MachiningCloud. The partnership will bridge the gap between physical cutting tools and digital shop software. “By bringing together valuable cutting tool data and knowledge in one application, this simplifies the cutting tool search process and gives customers many more options and helps them make better tooling decisions.”
APMEN News, Nov 2017
Check these articles out:
● MVTec Expands Distributor Network in Southeast Asia
● Better Surface Finish With Linear Technology
● Laser Cutting In An 8-metre Format
● “Fritz Studer Award 2020” To Advance Innovations In The Machine Industry
● RS Components Discuses Metalworking Industry Trends
● Cutting Tool Inserts To See Ballooning Sales
● High Speed Accurate Machining
● Kyocera Partners With MachiningCloud
● Hypertherm: Successful Raid Of Counterfeiting Operation In Vietnam
● Sandvik Coromant Connected Driven Tool Holder Maximises Machine Utilisation
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!