The NextSense Osiris Hot Measuring System is an optical measurement instrument used primarily for profile measurement and surface inspection, suited for use in the rail manufacturing sector.
Based on non-contact Measuring System technology, the NextSense combined laser measurement system identifies both profile deviations and surface defects in one step, simultaneously monitoring surface quality and the dimensional accuracy of rolling profiles. The NextSense Osiris Hot Measuring System laser light section technology and high sampling rates create a 3D reconstruction of the long objects to be measured—in real-time and during production. This allows for the identification of periodic defects.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● ANCA Motion’s Multi-Axis Servo System Conserves 96 Percent Of Energy Wastage
● Wenzel To Showcase Metrology Innovations at EMO 2019
● Hypertherm Implements Strategies to Enhance Preventive Maintenance Program In Asia
● German Machine Tool Companies Collaborate IIoT Solutions Platform
● Interference For Optimal Accuracy
● Creaform Expands European Coverage of CUBE-R
● Perfect Combination – New Hybrid Laser Measuring System
● Creaform: SmartDent 3D
● NCG CAM: Software
● Dyson Terminates Electric Car Project In Singapore
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!