Okuma’s new GA26W high speed, compact grinder is equipped with the intelligent OSP-P300G CNC control. The open architecture OSP-P control runs on a Windows-based platform and fully integrates the machine, motors, drives and encoders.
The easy operation control and touch screen increase efficiency by letting users toggle between machine operations, programming and wheel preparation screens.
The innovative wheelhead traverse structure gives this CNC grinder a compact footprint that saves floor space while the user-friendly design allows various workpieces to be loaded effortlessly for easy automation in high production environments.
The rigid foundation paired with Okuma’s hydrodynamic wheel spindle allows for heavy-duty grinding.
The GA26W is equipped with standard chatter control function that automatically adjusts wheel speed for accurate, stable machining. The 7.5kW grinding wheel spindle is ideal for grinding mass produced parts with precision.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Market Outlook For Global 3D Laser Scanners
● Looking For Greater Industrial Process Control
● igus Coating Technology Makes Abrasion-Resistant Metal Components
● Global Grinding Machine Market To Hit US$5.06B
● Sodick: UH Series CNC High Speed VMC
● HEIDENHAIN Presents Controls And Measuring Technology For Efficient Production
● Walter Enables Automatic Detection and Alignment of Tools and Blanks
● Schaeffler Takes Over Compact Dynamics
● Goodway To Invest US$65.9M In Smart Machinery
● Okuma LU7000 EX CNC Lathe
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!