The PTC Creo 3.0 is an integrated workflow developed by PTC and Stratasys, in a joint effort to enable users a seamless workflow from design to 3D print.
Users can perform informed design specification, file preparation, print optimisation and print execution for Stratasys 3D printing solutions using the PTC software.
This integrated solution also overcomes conventionally cumbersome and inefficient processes in additive manufacturing by combining the use of multiple tools with 3D CAD software. This would essentially benefit all additive manufacturers of the different industries.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Collaborative Robot Market To Exceed US$11 Billion By 2030
● Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market Sees $9B Opportunity On The Horizon
● Fagor Arrasate Intelligent Stamping Systems Showcased At MetalForm China Fair
● Hexagon Launches QUINDOS 2019.2
● LVD: Electra FL 3015 Fibre Laser Cutting Machine
● TRUMPF Reports 6% Revenue Growth in FY2019
● NextSense: Osiris Hot Measuring System
● AMendate Acquisition Helps Hexagon Minimise Time-to-Print for Additive Manufacturing
● 3D Systems And GF Machining Solutions Expand Partnership
● TRUMPF Asia Pacific Appoints New Managing Director
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!