Renishaw’s Sprint system with SupaScan for CNC machine tools records a constant stream of 3D points across the part surface, and analyses this data in real time on the CNC machine tool controller for automated in-process control.
The new system utilises existing SPRINT system hardware and includes the DPU-1 data processing unit, which has been designed to simplify system integration and which requires minimal control options and machine connections. Supplied macro cycles allow the offset and alignment of components from lines, circles and plane measurements.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Smart Data in the Metalworking Industry
● Significantly Better Surface Finishes Thanks To Vibration Damping
● SCHUNK Launches Powerful 24V Grippers For Small Components
● Kemper: Mobile Extraction And Filter Unit
● EuroBLECH 2018: Hypertherm Launches Two Metal Cutting Innovations
● GEORG At EMO 2019: Digital Twin Becomes Real
● Heimatec: CyberCon4 Sensor System
● HAIMER To Showcase Latest Technologies And Solutions At EMO 2019
● Goodway To Invest US$65.9M In Smart Machinery
● Manufacturing Growth In Singapore Moderates After Eight-Year High
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!