The vibration damper from Sandvik Coromant helps to maintain stable production during deep hole machining operations. Using the machine control adjustment unit, the device allows operators to step away from the machine and manage process modification without hand tools or the risk of personal injury.
The vibration damper offers bi-directional functionality, ensuring it can be deployed for both push and pull applications. In addition, there is a self-locking unit in the event of a power loss.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● VinFast Deploys Siemens’ Full Portfolio To Deliver Cars Ahead Of Schedule
● Reducing Vibration Of Cable Carriers On High Precision Machinery
● Decrease In Machine Tool Orders In Third Quarter 2019
● TRUMPF Enables Automated Removal, Stacking of Parts
● TRUMPF Asia Pacific Appoints New Managing Director
● Renishaw: Sprint System On-Machine Contact Scanning
● WIKUS WIstore Enables Automated and Dynamic Reordering Processes
● Dyson Terminates Electric Car Project In Singapore
● heimatec to Showcase New Tool Features and Innovations at METALEX 2019
● ZEISS and Senorics Establish Partnership In Sensor Technology
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!