Siemens will be setting up an Advanced Manufacturing Transformation Centre (AMTC) in the Jurong Innovation District (JID) alongside Bosch Rexroth, ISDN, A*STAR Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology and the National Metrology Centre. The AMTC will provide guidance and support to manufacturing facilities in ASEAN on their journey of adoption, transition and transformation towards advanced manufacturing. Showcasing Siemens digital enterprise solutions, it enables companies to create a digital twin model in order to simulate and evaluate its operations in a real manufacturing environment.
Furthermore, the AMTC will house its first Additive Manufacturing Experience Center (AMEC) outside of Germany, where companies can experience an advance end-to-end additive manufacturing production line with their technology partners. Companies will be able to carry out prototyping and low volume production with the support of our on-site Additive Manufacturing experts, enabling a smooth transition and transformation to in-house advance manufacturing.
Not only is the AMTC a facility for research and development activities for additive manufacturing, it will also be an advance manufacturing ecosystem with operational production capabilities.
For more information, click here.
For other exclusive articles, visit www.equipment-news.com.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2019 Presents The Most Comprehensive IT And Digital Business Platform For SMEs
● Digital Transformation Of Manufacturing To Add US$387 Billion To APAC’s GDP By 2021
● Appvantage Celebrates Seven Years of Innovation
● Precision And Pace Of Holroyd TG350E Secures Order From Jaguar Compressors
● Airbus Opens Automated A320 Assembly Line
● The Future Of Manufacturing Lies In Transparency And Connectivity
● Frost & Sullivan Names Top Innovators In The Global Commercial Aircraft MRO Market
● Siemens’ Additive Manufacturing Tour, Hannover Messe 2018
● “Fritz Studer Award 2020” To Advance Innovations In The Machine Industry
● VinFast Deploys Siemens’ Full Portfolio To Deliver Cars Ahead Of Schedule
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!