Swiss grinding machine manufacturer Strausak Incorporated, a subsidiary of CNC provider Rollomatic SA, has appointed Joe Kane as their company president.
Mr Kane will be based at the company’s North American office located in Illinois, US. He will focus on accelerating customer-focused applications in the precision grinding space for the cutting tool industry.
With over 14 years in the manufacturing and quality industry, Mr Kane began as a metrology technician in the United States Marine Corps and translated those skills into a service engineer role in the workholding industry, focussing mainly on custom chucks for CNC lathes.
“Joe’s impressive track record working as a sales manager for other CNC machine tool companies and his ability to communicate and relate to people make him the ideal leader,” said Eric Schwarzenbach, president of Rollomatic Incorporated.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Lumenium To Cut Product Development Time By 25 Percent
● Better Surface Finish With Linear Technology
● Case Study: Collaboration Between Hartford And Renishaw In The Implementation Of Smart Factory Solutions
● Industrial Robots: Robot Investment Reaches Record US$16.5 Billion
● Getting Ahead in the Medical Market
● Multiaxis CNC Machine Simulation: A Confidence Booster
● Decrease In Machine Tool Orders In Third Quarter 2019
● Sandvik Coromant Connected Driven Tool Holder Maximises Machine Utilisation
● TRUMPF Workmate: Digital Assistant for Sheet Metal Fabrication
● Sandvik Acquires Stake In Additive Manufacturing Service Provider Beam IT
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!