TaeguTec has launched two new five-cutting edge insert lines – the RTMX and RTHX – with related cutters dedicated to stainless steel and difficult-to-cut materials used.
The RTMX is a press-to-size type line, while the RTHX ground type is dedicated towards high precision machining. Both lines offer a high positive rake angle for low cutting resistance.
Both inserts come in 10 and 12 millimetre sizes. Their chip formers are available in three types: MM, ML and MLL. The MM chip former is recommended for unstable conditions, MLL for stable conditions and ML covers the middle range between the MM and MLL types.
Both lines are available in standard and special grades. The special grades are made for any machining environment, even under harsh conditions due to their high wear resistance and toughness capabilities.
Cutters are available in end mills (ø32 mm), modular types (ø25-40 mm) as well as face mills (ø40-80 mm) and all are coolant capable for easy chip evacuation.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Significantly Better Surface Finishes Thanks To Vibration Damping
● Arno: Solid Carbide Endmill Cutters AFV
● The Economic Times Recognises Marposs India As One Of The Best Brands In Metal Cutting For 2018
● Tungaloy’s New NDL Geometry Makes Deep Holes Easier To Drill
● Singapore’s PMI Eases In May, Still Seeing Expansion
● Walter Ewag: Helitronic Vision 400 L tool grinding machine
● Precision And Pace Of Holroyd TG350E Secures Order From Jaguar Compressors
● TaeguTec Adds New TOPDRILL For Large Diameter Hole Machining
● Contact Us
● New Solid Carbide Milling Cutters For Tool And Mould Making
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!