Dipl.-Ing. Martin Winterstein has joined the management board of Gehring Technologies Gmbh and assumes global sales responsibility for the Gehring Group as Chief Sales Officer (CSO). Besides honing technology, the focus will be on developing the activities in the e-mobility sector and further strategic initiatives.
As CSO, Winterstein will strategically develop the sales and marketing activities for honing solutions, as well as production technology for electric powertrains. Further priorities will be digitalisation and profound cooperation with the customer base.
“Martin Winterstein knows the requirements and needs of the customers in our strategic markets and industries. With his experience, know how, and customer-oriented approach, he will significantly contribute to a positive development of our company and initiatives,” said Dr. Sebastian Schöning, CEO at Gehring.
Winterstein brings along a market and technology experience of over 15 years in the machine tool business. He acted as managing director and in other executive functions in sales, business development, product management and marketing for international manufacturers of machine tools, automation and systems. In addition, he held leadership roles and ran projects in key markets such as China, the USA, India, South Korea and Russia.
The Gehring Group, a leading honing technology company, has diversified and strengthened its business in the past years by developing technology for electric powertrain production and integrating the German-Italian copperING Group as experts in this business. The result is a combination of longstanding experience as systems provider for the automotive industry and profound technology expertise for conventional and electric powertrains.
Gehring will be at EMO Hannover 2019 (September 16–21) in Hall 11 Booth D38.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● EMO 2019: Mobile Hybrid Machining For The Tool And Die Industry
● Bystronic Releases Entry Level Solution For Bending
● Wenzel To Showcase Metrology Innovations at EMO 2019
● FMI: ‘Energy Efficiency’— the Key Marketing Touchpoint of Bandsaw Machines Market Players
● AMendate Acquisition Helps Hexagon Minimise Time-to-Print for Additive Manufacturing
● Trumpf Acquires Laser Diode Division of Philips
● TRUMPF Asia Pacific Appoints New Managing Director
● Kennametal Appoints New CEO And Executive Chairman
● Electric Cars May Cost Less Than Gasoline Cars In 2025
● Tungaloy Partners With MachiningCloud For Online Metal Cutting Tool Catalogue
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!