Tungaloy Boosts Deep Hole Drilling Productivity has expanded its Tungaloy DeepTriDrill line of indexable gun drills to include new drill diameters ranging from ø12mm to ø13.5mm. With new drill sizes in the lineup, Tungaloy DeepTriDrill can now address the diverse deep hole drilling needs of automotive and mould set parts for maximum efficiency and stability.
In addition, the drill diameter can easily be altered in increments of 0.01mm to the required hole sizes simply by placing dedicated adjusting shims beneath the guide pads, allowing an overall reduction of cycle time and manufacturing costs in diverse deep drilling applications. The H-class insert features unique cutting edge configuration that provides hole accuracy at greater feed rates, while also ensuring smooth chip evacuation.
The expanded line includes 12 drill bodies and one insert.
Check out these articles:
● Sandvik Coromant: Corobore 826
● Hoffmann: Garant MasterSteel PickPocket
● Sandvik Coromant Launches Indexable Drill for 7xD Hole Depth
● Crash Course In Milling: Drilling, Tapping, and Boring
● Georg Ultraturn T
● MAPAL Group Reports Growth, Expansion In 2018
● Tigra Expands Production Capacity
● Tungaloy Introduces Full Profile Threading Inserts With Four Cutting Edges
● Round Tool Concepts: Indexable, Solid or Both
● Tungaloy’s Latest TetraForce-Cut Chipbreaker Provides Efficiency in Difficult Grooving
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!