Tungaloy has expanded its TungThread line of indexable threading tools to include 11ER external threading inserts as well as 8×8 mm and 10×10 mm square shank holders to accommodate the new inserts.
These new 11ER threading inserts and two square shank holders are specifically designed with users of Swiss type automatic lathes in mind. The 11ER insert is smaller than conventional 16ER inserts, and the insert holders are designed to ensure a minimum interference when machined towards the sub-spindle, which is an issue with a 16ER insert holder.
This Tungaloy expansion will enhance the TungThread series to meet the needs of various threading applications on Swiss type automatic lathes and other small-parts manufacturing equipment.
Thread types are available for ISO metric threads of 0.35-1.5 mm thread pitches, as well as V-profile 60 deg and 55 deg, partial profile.
Check these articles out:
● Boehlerit Expands 3D Milling System
● ISCAR Launches Chipformer For Finish Turning On Superalloys
● Cutting Tool Inserts To See Ballooning Sales
● Iscar: F3S Chipformer For Finish Turning On Superalloys And Exotic Materials
● Tungaloy’s New NDL Geometry Makes Deep Holes Easier To Drill
● Tungaloy Introduces Full Profile Threading Inserts With Four Cutting Edges
● Doosan Machine Tools DMP 500/2SP Vertical Machining Centre
● Tungaloy TungForce Rec End Mills
● Sumitomo Electrical Carbide: AC8000P Series Grades For Steel Turning
● Haimer Safe-Lock
● Tungaloy Enables Efficient Heavy-Duty Roughing of Difficult Materials
● Tungaloy Expands Copy Milling Cutter Diameter Lineup
● Tungaloy Expands HP Geometry Line of T-CBN Inserts
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!