Fukushima, Japan: Metal cutting tool manufacturer Tungaloy Corporation has partnered with MachiningCloud, a provider of product content for the machining industry, to provide Tungaloy’s product data on the cloud.
The partnership will utilise the convenience of cloud-based technology, which will enable customers to optimise the way they gather information for their manufacturing operations by searching for the proper cutting tool that best fits their cutting conditions without having to search through catalogues or multiple websites.
“We are completely confident that this exciting new partnership with MachiningCloud will help heighten our customers’ competitiveness in a world eager to embrace Industry 4.0 technology,” said Satoshi Kinoshita, president and chief executive officer, Tungaloy Corporation.
With the online catalogue, customers will be able to increase productivity by downloading descriptive, usage and geometric information directly into their shop floor software—such as CAM, simulation, and tool management systems.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Optimised Tool Management Through Integrated Process Chain
● LVD Announces Acquisition Of Italian Industrial Automation Firm, COMPAC S.r.l.
● Hoffman Group: Garant Disc Brushes
● Sandvik Acquires Stake In Additive Manufacturing Service Provider Beam IT
● Tungaloy Adds Grooving And Parting Toolholders To Expand Coverage
● EMO 2019: ANCA To Launch Latest Generation Of ToolRoom Software
● Makino Strengthens Presence In Vietnam With New Technology Centre
● Tungaloy: TungForce Rec End Mills
● AMendate Acquisition Helps Hexagon Minimise Time-to-Print for Additive Manufacturing
● Haimer: Safe-Lock
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!