Walter Ewag’s new Helitronic Vision 400 L high-performance tool grinding machine is designed for machining rotationally symmetrical precision tools such as hob cutters, step drills and profile tools made of HM, HSS, ceramic, cermet and CBN.
With an identical work area size compared to its predecessor, the new machine produces tools with a circumferential machining length of up to 420 mm compared to the former 370 mm as well as diameters from 3 to 315 mm.
The polymer or mineral casting machine base and portal design for extreme rigidity translate the high dynamics of the digital drives into virtually vibration-free grinding precision.
The wheel changer is capable of changing grinding wheels up to 254 mm in diameter and up to 24 grinding wheel sets.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Decrease In Machine Tool Orders In Third Quarter 2019
● One Technology—Many Benefits
● Walter Ewag: Laser Line Precision
● TRUMPF Workmate: Digital Assistant for Sheet Metal Fabrication
● Better Surface Finish With Linear Technology
● Tungaloy Enables Efficient Heavy-Duty Roughing of Difficult Materials
● The versatile machine for large tasks
● Nissan Teaches Robots To Make Replacement Parts For Cars
● Okuma: GA26W Grinder
● heimatec to Showcase New Tool Features and Innovations at METALEX 2019
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!