Walter’s Tool Life app is for visualising and analysing tool data. The browser-based user interface can be called up universally via the intranet network of the relevant customer. The user interface has improved menu navigation handling, while a newly structured database in the background enhances performance. The app does not need a code to identify the tools for the system. This means that users benefit from multi-device functionality and flexible working.
Users will need the company’s appCom package—comprising an industrial PC and standard software developed—to make full use of the app.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Universal Robots: e-Series Cobot
● J D Neuhaus Mini Series Air Hoists
● Kasto highly tempered steel Process Time Sawed In Half
● Martin Winterstein Appointed Chief Sales Officer At Gehring Group
● Kennametal: Hydraulic Chuck
● Seco Tools: Prevent Delamination In Hybrid Stacked Material Machining
● EMO 2019: Mobile Hybrid Machining For The Tool And Die Industry
● GEFERTEC At EMO: New-Generation Machines And Applications For 3D Metal Printing
● Dyson Terminates Electric Car Project In Singapore
● EMO Hannover 2019 Provides Clarity In Uncertain Times
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!