Wenzel Group will be exhibiting its latest metrology innovations aimed at optimising production in the upcoming EMO Hannover 2019 trade fair in Germany. The event will be held from September 16–21, 2019.
At the fair, Wenzel will demonstrate for the first time ultra-fast 5-axis scanning in the direct production environment with its SF 87 coordinate measuring machine in conjunction with the REVO from Renishaw. Visitors to Wenzel’s booth will also learn how they can achieve full process control along the production line and increase quality and efficiency using closed loops.
Other automated measurement solutions on display include the company’s exaCT computer tomographs.
Also, Prof. Dr. Heiko Wenzel-Schinzer will speak at the VDMA Technology Forum on Thursday, September 19, at 14:00. Her presentation is titled “Measurement Technology as a Supporter of the Digitised Industry”.
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER ARTICLES
● Increasing Integration Of Storage And Sawing Technology
● Smart Data in the Metalworking Industry
● Vietnam To Remove Import Tax For Auto Materials
● EMO Hannover 2019: Global Machine Tool Community Paving The Way For Industry 4.0
● TRUMPF Asia Pacific Appoints New Managing Director
● Agathon Showcases Its Innovations For Tool And Mould In EMO 2019
● A Look At How 3D Measurement Technology Helps Reduces Total Lead Time
● Hexagon Launches PC-DMIS 2019 R2
● New High-Definition Feature Scanner For Automated Inspection
● A New World of Laser Tracker Scanning
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!