YG-1 launches X-Drill, an excellent machining tool with high performance for drilling work
The new X-Drill allows for the use of all four corners to reduce costs and increase efficiency at the same time. Designed with YG-1’s proprietary technology for optimal chip evacuation, the twist Internal Coolant system and chip breaker surface are designed for smooth chip evacuation. Make the work process stable and accurate.
The YG713 grade in X-Drill is designed to provide optimum performance for a wide range of workpiece materials. have a longer service life It also has a stable lifespan compared to general grades.
Insert & Holders Key Technology
- Wave-shaped cutting edge: Utilizes all four corners effectivity
- Wave-shaped cutting edge : Optimized in all 4 corners
- Optimal chip breaker: Improved chip evacuation capability
- The chip breaker is suitable: allows for better chip drainage.
- Wedge-shaped dual-sided structure: Enhanced clamping force
- Wedge-shaped structure on both sides: increases gripping force
- Identical shape for center/periphery inserts:Cost Saving Tools
- Same shape for both the center and periphery inserts: Helps save costs.
Key Technology Drill Holder
High hardness and optimized material application: Improved durability of drill body
High strength and optimized material selection: Improved body durability.
Twisted Coolant Channels:
1. Wide chip flutes for improved chip evacuation
2. Reinforced holder rigidity with a larger web thickness
Twisted Coolant Channels:
1. Wide chipbreaker : for good chip evacuation
2. Strengthen the Holder with more web thickness.
- Surface Treatment: Enhanced chip evacuation capability
- Surface Treatment: Improve chip discharge capability
- Enhanced pocket: Stable cutting with strong clamping
- Enhanced pocket Pellet pocket : Enhanced cutting stability with a strong grip.
High Accuracy And Absolute Repeatability For Medical Technology
Edmund Boland Appointed As GM Of ANCA CNC Machines
Ningbo Rail Transit Selects SKF Technology For Bearing Life Extension Project
Metal Cutting Helps Researchers Understand Metals’ Behaviour Under Extreme Conditions
ISCAR’s Shrink Upgrade: Empowering Precision with Advanced Tool Holding
Tesla Leverages Malaysia Tariff Liftings For A Later Grand Entrance
A*STAR Leads R&D Programme With 10 Industry Partners To Develop High-Performance EV Components
HP To Shift PC Production To Thailand To Reduce China Reliance
OpenAI Sued For Copyright Infringement
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!
Letter to the Editor
Do you have an opinion about this story? Do you have some thoughts you’d like to share with our readers? APMEN News would love to hear from you!
Email your letter to the Editorial Team at [email protected]