The newly developed ARION G turning and milling centre from ZAYER is making its German debut at EMO Hannover 2019. This multitask machining centre enables users to perform ZAYER complex turning and milling tasks on a single machine, setting new standards in versatility, flexibility and ergonomics.
According to Iberimex, the importer overseeing ZAYER To Unveil Latest Milling Centre At EMO Hannover trade fair showcase, the ARION G is a highly robust and extremely dynamic manufacturing solution that is both easy to operate and maintain. The use of advanced technologies in the incorporation of materials, processes and mechanisms has resulted in an intelligent machine, with predictive maintenance features enabled by HORUS, a web services platform developed by ZAYER to help users maximise their production, boost efficiency, increase accuracy, and minimise risks.
Check out these articles:
● Tungaloy Introduces Full Profile Threading Inserts With Four Cutting Edges
● Tungaloy’s -01 Geometry For High Precision Finish Turning On Swiss Lathes
● Tungaloy Enables Efficient Heavy-Duty Roughing of Difficult Materials
● Ensuring High Precision
● Taking ER Farther
● Hexagon Opens New Solutions Centre In Japan
● Kennametal Releases HARVI I TE Four-Flute Solid Carbide End Mill
● Tungaloy Expands Copy Milling Cutter Diameter Lineup
● Georg Ultraturn T
● Kelch: Safecontrol III
● China’s Largest Beverage Manufacturer Wahaha Aims To Set Up Smart Car Brand
● Hwacheon D2-5AX – 5-Axis Vertical Machining Centre
WANT MORE INSIDER NEWS? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DIGITAL MAGAZINE NOW!